Primetech Vray : UV-C Sterilizer
The Vray is the simple, strong, safe and sleek UV-C sterilizer for a preventive measures against bacterial infection. With Vray, simply remember three numbers: 1, 5, & 99.9. Don’t waste minutes or even hours sterilizing your belongings, Vray is capable of eradicating up to 99.9% of bacteria and germs in 1 sterilization session that lasts only 5 seconds in duration.
- Quick sterilization : Irradiate just 5 seconds
- Simple & Easy sterilization method
- Applicable to any material and size
- Support 2 way operations : Handheld & Hands-free
- Patented safety features
- No chemicals, residues, resistance and side effect
Vray is an optimized UV sterilizer developed to decontaminate all object and surface. Short-wave UV-C light has been commonly used in the sterilization of medical appliances, food and water purification since the mid-20th century. Vray is the optimized device to apply this technology to everyday household belongings while integrating the necessary safety features to accommodate everyday use.
- Stylish design : Sleek colors and design go well with any space in the house. User-oriented design supports the curve of your palm and the finish of body considers the contamination during use.
- Simple use : Simple control panel enables easy and convenient use. Turn on, Irradiate 5 seconds, Turn off and Control the safety sensors depend on your necessity. 2 buttons can make the most efficient sterilizing.
- Wide sterilizing range : Using 8W Philips lamp and highly efficient reflector, Vray can sterilize 12*18 inches with hands-free operation at once.
- Safety features : Vray use exclusive safe lamp which is specially coated to prevent from the fragments of broken lamp. Also, patented power control function with safety sensor minimizes the danger of UV-C exposure.
Embedded a rechargeable battery, Vray can be used for four(4) hours with one full charge. Cordless and lightweight at 505 grams (1.11lb), Vray’s portable design allows for sterilization anywhere around the home, car or office.
Also capable of hands-free operation, Vray’s inner curve allows for 5 cm of space beneath the UV-C light. This 5 cm distance is the ideal range for optimized sterilization effect. Designed to maximize sterilization in a short duration, eradicate germs effectively with Vray.
RANGE OF STERILIZATION
Vray’s enhanced sterilization is provided through a high reflectivity of reflector that directs and focuses Philips-certified UV-C lamps with scientifically proven germicidal effect.
Vray’s sterilization area enlarges the further you pull Vray away from the object. Sterilization area is marked by the spread of Vray’s soft blue light. Sterilize even large objects in seconds with Vray.
Due to the high-intensity of UV-C wavelengths, direct exposure to humans or animals for excessive periods of time can be harmful. Vray prevents exposure to the skin and eyes with patented safety features to ensure exposure only to the sterilization target area by user’s operating intention.
SAFE MODE (ON): Safe mode is activated as soon as Vray is turned on, it means default status is safe mode. In safe mode, Vray will automatically turn off when tilted 30 degrees in either direction. Equipped with an safety sensor, Vray can detect when there is danger of light being exposed towards the user.
SAFE MODE (OFF): For more user convenience, safe mode can also be turned off with the click of a sensor button for 2 seconds. When safe mode is off, the light will stay on even if Vray is held at an angle. This is to ensure Vray can sterilize any location and all-around even larger objects.